Click on the appropriate tab above (Phase 1; Phase 2; Phase 3) to view information about the Phase you are involved in.
NOTE: Within each Phase, please be aware that ITEMS IN RED WILL REQUIRE ACTION from you!
Partnership Profits is a consulting relationship between the Company and the Recipient whereby the Company will help the Recipient get trained, setup, and invest in real estate deals as agreed and signed in writing with each of the 3 Phases below: Phase 1: Get You Trained (30 Day Process)
• Training materials are mailed to you immediately upon acceptance into program.
• You have 30 days to go through and learn the materials at your convenience.
• After completion of training you must take and pass our training test.
• If you choose, you may return all training materials & cancel for any reason within the first 30 days and we will refund 100% of your money in this program.
Phase 2: Get Your Business Systems Set Up (30 Day Process)
• Website for Buying
• Website for Selling
• CRM Database
• Phone system for taking calls from sellers
• Phone system for taking calls from buyers
Phase 3: Flip The Switch (Starts on Day 61)
• This is your business, and you are 100% responsible for its operation, which includes any overhead and marketing expenses of your choosing. This is not a Done-For-You relationship. You have to implement and be Brian’s eyes and ears on the ground where you live. He will guide, instruct, and be a voice for you on deal questions when needed.
• There are many types of investing strategies that you can focus on, but the plan is to start by focusing on 2-3 that should allow you to close deals the quickest.
• You will need websites, and a client management system, which we will host, help set up, and provide for your business. After they are set up (part of Phase 2) it will be your responsibility to manage and learn the steps on how to maintain these tools. You can customize your sites and systems however you see fit once they are set up. You will be responsible for the monthly expense of $197.
• You will be required to submit a simple weekly report every Sunday by midnight that shows us the weekly #’s of your business (format to be provided at outset of Phase 3).
• Brian will hold a LIVE group call once a week (Tuesdays) with everyone in this Program. On these calls Brian will discuss numbers from your reports, answer questions for all to learn from and set a plan for the rest of the week.
• In addition, you will also have direct 1-on-1 phone access aka “Deal Calls” with Brian’s team and Brian as needed (not to be abused) to answer questions and help you with the progression of your deal flow. You must schedule any “Deal Calls” at least one day in advance and each call is a maximum of 15 minutes. You will be given a specific link to access our calendar for scheduling a “Deal Call.” This system of scheduling your call with us must always be utilized and respected to keep organization.
• When one of your deals becomes close to closing we refer to this as a “High Priority Deal” and we may reach out to you personally to help ensure its success. This type of outbound correspondence by us to you when initiated by Brian or his staff is the only exception to the rule of scheduling calls unless we provide you with other instructions for communicating with us in order to close these “High Priority Deals.”
• This partnership agreement is a commitment of your first 10 completed deals whereas the NET Profit per individual deal will be split 50/50 between you and the Company. Example: Property purchased for $100k and sold for $150k equals a Gross profit of $50k less approximate closing costs of $750.00 for the purchase and $750.00 for the sale equals a NET PROFIT OF $48,500. This NET profit is the amount that will be split equally with you receiving $24,250 and the Company receiving $24,250. For further clarification, the only costs that can be deducted from the gross profit of each individual deal are the relevant closing costs shown on the Hud-1 Settlement statement for the property purchase and property sale.
• The definition of a completed deal is any deal type that produces a cash profit from a purchase and cash out sale. Any property that is purchased and sold on terms will not be considered a completed deal until title has changed hands to a third party in an Arms Length Transaction. Example: if a property were sold on a lease option, we would each receive half of the non-refundable option deposit, half of the monthly cash flow, and half of the backend equity when the lease option buyer exercises the option to cash us out.
• If at anytime after 6 months from your initial acceptance into this program Brian feels that you are not holding up to our agreement for any reason whatsoever, he reserves the right to terminate this agreement with a 30-day notice. The only recourse by either party is time already served. No monies will be refunded.
It is further understood as follows:
The Recipient acknowledges that no guarantees expressed or implied concerning specific results to be achieved via participation are or will be given. Recipient also acknowledges that NO advice and information provided via this program is to be considered as substitute for legal, accounting, tax or other similar professional advice or services, and should such advice or services be appropriate, participant is advised to seek such advice or service from the proper professional. Recipient agrees to forever hold harmless No Regrets Only Results, LLC; and Brian Evans and his employees, and all other associations for any reason whatsoever. Any and all customer support inquiries should be directed to: www.BrianEvansSupport.com or 859-309-1714 or 3070 Lakecrest Circle 400-260 Lexington, KY 40513